Version 11: Android applications by modules to quickly and easily manage stock by location by barcode reading via camera, OCR, NFC, external ring or integrated scanner imager, on smartphone or tablet for various production, transport distribution, medical, supply-chain, inventory, retail store trades linked to database in multi-terminal version.
Range of supply-chain management and traceability apps via barcode for camera scan or imager, per modules
Android applications by modules to quickly and easily manage stock by location by barcode reading via camera, OCR, NFC, external ring or integrated scanner imager, on smartphone or tablet for various production, transport distribution, medical, supply-chain, inventory, retail store trades linked to database in multi-terminal version.
Features file import and export in csv (Excel) format Multilingual application including English, French, Italian and German.
Works from a screen size of 3" for very simple modules, all modules from 5", in portrait or landscape mode.
Rapid barcode scanning via imager, camera or ring, external reader
with a button on the screen: real-time image from the camera or via the scan button on professional terminals with on-board imager.
Common characteristics to moduls of this app
All code is mastered in-house, including scanner and camera drivers.
Allows access to databases via our APIs.
Supports “dark mode” for dark display.
Single-user mode via csv or database-linked multi-terminals with Excel-style “nocode” interface for data input and output (csv) or PC screen input, easy to use.
The import file format requires a header line defined (see site documentation) in mono mode, and in multi mode by the database administrator.
Barcode fonts/symbologies supported by the camera: CODE 128, CODE 39, CODE 93, CODABAR, DATAMATRIX, EAN 13, EAN 8, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5), QR CODE, UPC A, UPC E, PDF417, AZTEC + code reading by OCR(Character Recognition), or NFC (currently in a module but can be implemented on request, in any field)
and all terminal barcode symbologies if imager present.
There’s no need for a SIM card to operate them, it works offline first and then online (OFFLINE 1st mode of our mobile applications: network savings).
Users can try it out for 30 days with limited functionality, then one license is required per terminal per year.
Current version: V11: 16 +3 modules offered (each an application or additional option) to date (07/12/23):
1. item file import (optional): designation, location, retail price, unit: sorted, single record per location, large data sizes - possibility of deleting individual items and exporting as csv, support for multiple inventory locations.
2 to 3. import contact files, import storage locations, (options): multi-key sorting, create your own storage locations.
4. Import workstation list (option) to enable precise workstation positions in production tracking.
5. replenishments: scan barcode references, adjust quantity by reference, with a minimum per article (if “article import” module and supplier reference), email a csv file to your supplier in 1 button and/or save work in a dated csv export. With the adapted “article csv import” module (option), you obtain the description and units of the articles you have placed in your list of imported articles.
6. Receipt of parcels at company reception, email notification to recipient, export of logs/history to csv file. Quick selection by email with contact import option.
7. Geolocated parcel drop-off application for transport: records the driver’s name either on the keyboard or by NFC card (Ndef type), the terminal identifier and the route, and at each stop, records the external or internal geolocation via GPS or wifi, enables barcode scanning of each parcel dropped off, and saves everything in the smartphone and exports it on demand in a single csv file.
8. inventory of items by location: scan barcode references, adjust quantity by reference, by storage location, save the work in a dated csv export with terminal identifier. With the optional “article csv import” module, you can obtain the designation of the articles you place in your list of imported articles. The value of each item is transferred to the inventory value calculation. This replaces the inventory report by location.
9. Stock status with purchase value by reference and location, filters activated by reference, designation or location, by barcode input or scan. Possibility of restoring a csv file to modify the stock position in mono version.
10. Receive orders: for an order number, scan the items and quantities, and place them in a saved location. With the optional “import article csv” module, you get the description and units of the articles you’ve placed in your list of imported articles. This updates the stock status by location.
11. Order picking, picking expeditions: for an order number to be shipped, scan items, quantities by location. With the adapted “article csv import” module (option), you obtain the designation and units of the articles you have placed in your list of imported articles. It updates stock status by location.
12. Scan to record bin filling and emptying traces of order product quantities from or into bins at each workstation (machine station entry and exit).
13. Transfer a quantity of items from one stock location to another.
14. Transfer batches or orders from one stock location to another.
15. Scan by device imager, on validated rugged terminals (list on this site)
16. Scan by ring or external hand scanner for tablet or smartphone on the arm With this method, our apps are configured to respond to these serial-type data inputs via Bluetooth with a “CR” (input) at the end of each reading.
+3 modules freely available:
camera scan for test reading only
QR Code scan by camera for application download
Camera scan usable on any smartphone
Works on Android smartphones from version 5.0 “Lollipop “ equipped with a camera and adapts to terminals equipped with a barcode imager: see : PRX-mobile: our ready-to-use mobile traceability apps for these imagers
Do you have a similar need? Please let us know what you need: a copy of a pencil drawing of an interface, sample interface files, a video of obsolete software in action will suffice.
Attractive price per module.
ALL PAGES attached to this KEYWORD ARE RELATED MODULES / FUNCTIONS OF THIS APPLICATION.
If you have any special, urgent requests in the spirit of these modules: please write to us, and we’ll analyze your needs together.