A very convenient option for procurement or inventory modules, and even indispensable for quotations: have the list of items in stock for the supply-chain or sales, so that you can see the item code designation clearly, for example, or have contact emails in 3 letters ….
Csv file in UTF-8 format.
is optional and useful for 3-letter e-mail selections in the :
- parcel reception for concierge services
It will also enable traceability by DLUO (use by date), DLC (use by date), N/S (serial number), lot number, if an item number with variations in color, size, linked to an order, a delivery note ….
Features of the csv import module for items:
You can freely define the counting unit for each item.
You can also declare how you want to track these items in detail: by serial number, DLUO, Lot, …
The article import module is useful and optional for the following modules:
- replenishment by email / csv
- order reception or dispatch,
It is required for :
csv import/export field separation character (usually “;”, but can be set with other characters such as “/”)
several fields in this order: item code, description, storage location, sales price, unit, type [NS,LOT,DLUO,DLC,VARCOUL,VARTAILLE].
sort by item code
price with comma: ex 15,5
csv export of remaining table.
Stock location import module features :
- allows you to define your own warehouse locations
- restrict entry to these locations on request.
- Application in modules
- part of a range of modular automated supply-chain management applications for VSE warehouses
- other functions can complement this module: see common features .
- license required per terminal per year: users can try out 30 days of limited functionality,
Request to evaluate this application!
Do you have a similar need? Don’t hesitate to tell us what you need: a copy of a pencil drawing of an interface, examples of interface files, a video of an obsolete software program in action will be enough.