"In Economics, productivity is the relation between the product and the factors of production (amount of energy, working hours, etc.)
The notion of productivity reaches three levels:
Productivity is the result of two consideration types:
– On output, relating to the question about energy (how have I worked?)
– On efficiency, relating to the question about intelligence (what have I done?) "
Are quality and productivity mutually incompatible ?
Quality is integrated in our missions, be it in engineering / development, at order placement or in production.
On a development and marketing level, our concept of being "good from the start" is an important quality to us and a part of any work we carry out.
On a starting out level, the SMED method measures start up time between the last good unit of the previous batch and the first good unit of the following batch.
On a manufacturing level, a productivity indicator, the OEE (definition available on this website) integrates the "good" units: quality becomes a day to day part of the result!
Now, should we produce BEFORE or AFTER being certified ISO (9000) or TS?
– We have clients who are in both situations, certified or non-certified.
– Our methods include and respect granted certifications and develop the points that have been left by the wayside.
– We have consultants who can lead you to ISO quality certification.