From reading a herd in bursts above the horns to unitary reading, the association of animals or parts: a personalised solution to read the Rfid in low frequency hands-free will be found with our solution.
We develop :we will complete this module according to the needs
The problem of reading rapidily animals ID:
Remote reading of Rfid frequency base chips (industrial name), called "loops" in the animal world, with the possibility of associating its numbers with elements of your database, to complete them by hand with new indications and send them back to the database in order to manage your herds.
A portable loop / tag Rfid reading solution that allows you to feed the application of your dreams in connection with one or more databases / or Excel spreadsheets for herd management.
Stick Rfid Allows you to read over the product/animal safely.
- Autonomous for several hours: rechargeable battery,
- Rugged, watertight fibreglass tube, 60 cm or 45 cm, antenna that emits an activation signal and receives a signal from the transponder,
- Red LED indicator: Lights up every time the antenna emits a signal.
- activation (when the green button is pressed),
- Green LED indicator: Lights up every time a transponder is read.
- Beep sound [configurable] Beeps once when the transponder is read for the first time and twice when it is read repeatedly,
- Green read button: Switches on and triggers the transponder read activation signal,
- Screw cap Provides access to the battery,
- Handle with non-slip rubber grip surface,
- Anti-shock pad: Protects the reader from shocks,
- Recharge in an environment where the temperature is between 15°C and 30°C,
- Up to 3200 ID codes can be registered and later retrieved at the user’s convenience, non-volatile memory,
- Function for separating groups of animals / rooms in the memory,
- Finds duplicate loop numbers in a list containing up to the last 100 loops scanned,
- Loop counter,
- Serial transfer of readings via Bluetooth port (up to 100 m distance) in Master-Slave protocol to the on-board application media reader and/or a scale.
- Loop types (BF=Low Frequency, 125KHZ) and charged battery reading distance (also used in industry):
- HDX/HP (NLIS/cattle loop) 39 cm or 15.5 inches
- FDX-B/HP buckle 34 cm or13.5 inches
- HDX/LW Eartag loop (sheep/pigs) 30 cm or 12 inches
- FDX-B/LW Eartag loop (sheep/pigs) 32 cm or 12.5 inches
– Dimensions W x D: 600 x 32mm or 450 x 32mm
- Weight (with battery)
- Model 60cm: 660g (23 ounces)
- Model 45cm: 570g (20 ounces)
- Ref: SE-49151
- Part 15.209, Subpart C (FCC ID: NQY - 930041)
- IP67 IEC 60529
- Drop Test IEC 60068-2-32
On-board application support reader:
– standalone Bluetooth reader under Windows Mobile or CE or Androïd that carries your personalised application, to be chosen according to the desired functions: Wifi, GPS, GPRS, etc.
The application / the applications:
– We can make customised applications for your needs: monitoring births, animal transfers, vaccination campaigns, GPS positioning, equipment entry or exit, inventories, traceability in general.
Autonomous solar option :
As the charge voltage of each element is less than 12V, it is possible to find a portable solar element (from the over-bag) to charge the elements in complete mobility: stick and reader.
The services :
- Setting up the readers and the application as required,
- supply of the application generator to make adaptations or new applications,
- Training and written instructions,
- Remote support by phone.
Required to start :
We can make a custom application for you in just 1 license just for you!
Other solution in closer reading:
With a module adapted to the frequency of animal badges, on a Rfid sled with terminal or qualified by us (we cannot integrate Chinese terminals at a good price), we can also realise a solution for livestock tracking, but with closer reading.
Used RFID +BT used ALLFLEX RS stick to be sold with or without application