instil in the production team an autonomy of daily problem management.
Description, principal contents
– Explanations and method in 10 phases to obtain the goal and the meaning of the "5S’s":
- SEIRI / SORTING: Get rid of everything that is not of use in the work place and its environment
- SEITON /SET IN ORDER: Find a home for everything
- SEISOU / SHINING: Obtain impeccable cleanlines in the workplace and maintain it
- SEIKETSU / STANDARDISING: Define a "standard" from the results already established
- SHITSUKE / SUSTAINING: Respect the established standards and continually review and improve
Expected benefits: The trainees have to be able to deploy the method in their sector of the business.
Detailed description of the method in 100 page document, ready to print forms and results indicators
Who can take part, target audience
Operators, team and shop floor leaders, production managers
Pre-requisit: Working on a shopfloor
Duration 4 half days
Running schedule and conditions
– Visit the business
– Presentation of the intervention and its place in Kaizen and Lean
– Examples of results achieved
– 5S and ERP / MES
– Breakdown of the intervention and presentation of the tools
– Elaboration of the rules of longevity
– Start to put to work at a work station in a pre-identified part of the factory
Run by an engineer with more than 15 years experience in setting up these methods in factory floors.