Interest, objective: Map of production flow and logistics
– of the quantities launched per production order
– of your stocks
– of your movements and logistics costs
– of lead times and delays
– of the supply chain and production time cycle.
Model, image :
– of your production line flow
– of the current flow of merchandise and information internally or between your production sites, between national or international warehouses,
– of a future set up of these establishments, or following an envisaged moved, before the decision
– of the blocking or bottleneck points
Target businesses and sectors:
Any production or logistics business
– proposition balancing the production line, workshop
– identification of necessary areas of improvement
– target the depots to have the biggest lasting impact
– proposition of an organisation target, either in "pull" or "push" flow?
– understanding of the interactions between material flow and information flow
– visualising global rather than one off improvements and share this common vision with the operators, technicians and managers.
– simulation and optimisation of the work shifts.
– training your staff in the analysis
– follow-up of the new installation
– Analysis of the internal situation and on your sites
– On site analysis, interviews, measures
– Analysis of the files, analytical cross-over of your CAMM information
– Graphic model of industrial flow, costs, lead times and time cycles.