Interest, objective :
Reduce time between shifts on a "pilot" production chain / machine and thereby do the same to the other machines.
This training answers the following questions :
– How to reduce stock in production ?
– How to avoid bottlenecks ?
– How to involve the operators and train them to change shift quickly ?
– What investment in the machine will produce the best effect ?
Target businesses and sectors :
Anyone in production
– Substantial reduction in starting up and stopping machinery,
– Modificiation of the machines, the associated parts and of the operational methods.
Recent examples :
Running information :
The method is acommpanied with technical expertise in the machine : expertise in :
– Mechanics : (High Speed Machine) HSM SMW Autoblok et TN Nodier, hydraulic presses (packaging),
– Plastics : injection presses
– Printing : Guk pocket folders, H&H (Herzog), Horizon, Pitney Bowes, Bobst, saddlestitchers, rotary presses Müller Martini, Miyakoshi, Sanden, KBA and flat presses Heidelberg and Roland, Goebel ,
– Card personalisation & processsing : Datacard, Kuennecke
– Paper production : cutters, MAP
– Meaning of the abbreviation SMED : "Single Minute Exchange Die"
Quick set up with weekly assistance throughout the project